ChannelEngine: how to contact Support and get help
About this article
This article lists all options for assistance when working with ChannelEngine.
ChannelEngine's Help Center – the site on which you are currently reading this article – is the main source of information for ChannelEngine's customers and partners. It includes marketplace guides and answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
ChannelEngine's Customer Portal is the dedicated hub through which you can add, access, and keep track of support requests. You can access the Customer Portal through the Help Center.
To submit a support request:
- On the ChannelEngine Help Center, log in, and in the top right corner click Submit a request. If you do not have an account yet, click Sign in. In the Sign in to ChannelEngine dialogue box, you can find different options for signing up and getting a password.
- On the Submit a request page, enter the required information and click Submit. It is important for you to enter as much information as possible to help the Support team diagnose, prioritize, and solve your issue.
To view your submitted tickets and their statuses:
- On the Customer Portal, in the top right, click your profile name and click My activities.
To request support without logging in:
- On the ChannelEngine Help Center, at the bottom right corner, click the support widget to start chatting with the ChannelEngine bot.
ChannelEngine's Support team is available during most business hours around the world, from 09:00 in Melbourne until 18:00 in New York and Toronto.
- Asia - +65 6929 8301
- Australia/New Zealand - +61 39917 5586
- Europe - +31 715 288 7956
- Middle East - +971 4568 9492
- North America - +1 929 388 0834
Phone cases are treated with the same priority as tickets submitted via the support form.
When is calling Support the best option?
When you have an issue that does not require a thorough investigation, or when you want to flag an emergency or a sizable disruption.
When is it easier to fill out the support form?
When you have an issue that requires a thorough investigation, or when you need to submit example data such as SKUs, screenshots, and order numbers.