Alltricks: marketplace guide
About this guide
This is a ChannelEngine guide on the Montigny-le-Bretonneux-based marketplace Alltricks. Here you can find information on how to request an Alltricks account, how to configure this channel on ChannelEngine, what the specific requirements are, and more.
Table of contents
|Area served (orders)||France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain|
|Revenue||EUR 171 million|
|Number of monthly visits||circa 5 million|
|Commission||from 10% to 18%|
|Other costs||monthly fee EUR 39.00 (excl. VAT)|
|Payment||1st, 11th, and 21st of each month|
|Product categories||outdoor, sports, books, electronics, food, shoes/bags/luggage, refurbished|
|Input language||French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Minimum number of SKUs||no|
|Profile on ChannelEngine||Alltricks|
How to request an account
Alltricks is a French ecommerce company that specializes in sports and outdoor. Currently, Alltricks offers more than 825 brands (including Shimano, Michelin, Nike, Oakley, Garmin, and The North Face) and a catalog of more than 160,000 references.
Alltricks charges a monthly fee of EUR 39.00 (excl VAT). Merchants are not required to pay the monthly fee for the first three months, after the first sale.
Marketplace fulfillment service
Settings and configuration
Setting up each channel on ChannelEngine follows the same flow, once you add the channel:
- Go through the Setup.
- Create a Product selection.
- Complete the Categorization.
- Set up the Mappings: content, offers, and carriers.
- Configure the Pricing: rules and currency conversion.
- Finish the Activation.
- Check the Listed products overview.
Channel-specific requirements and exceptions
Alltricks is a Mirakl-based channel, so you can connect it to ChannelEngine using a Mirakl Connect SSO account. For more information on this, check out the Mirakl-based channels: SSO authorization article.
You can leave the Mirakl seller name field empty, as Alltricks does not support repricing.
To sell in markets other than France, you need approval from Alltricks. Note that:
- Your entire catalog needs to be available across the additional markets where you want to sell, localized according to each local language.
- Additional markets are only available to brand owners.
- Once your additional sales channels are approved by Alltricks and your product content is exported, it is no longer possible to update it via ChannelEngine. Therefore, make sure that the content is as thorough and error-free as possible. If you need to update the content, contact Alltricks.
To configure your invoice settings, click Advanced settings. You can then click the dropdown menu Enable invoice uploading, which contains the following options:
- ChannelEngine invoices - when ChannelEngine receives a shipment, it automatically generates an invoice and attaches it to the shipment.
- Merchant invoices (optional) - when ChannelEngine receives a shipment, it exports it – even if there is no invoice attached to it.
- Merchant invoices (required) - when ChannelEngine receives a shipment, it only exports it if an invoice is attached to it. If not, you receive a notification.
- None - when ChannelEngine receives a shipment, it takes no action other than notifying you that no invoice is present.
Categorization is mandatory if you want to create or update existing product information on Alltricks. Both categorizations and mappings only result in updates if the content connection is enabled, and the relevant credentials have been entered (see the Setup section).
To update existing data, you must contact Alltricks. All product descriptions, categorization, and mappings are in French.
All products (required)
- Description - the product's description. HTML formatting is supported.
- EAN - the 13-digit EAN of the product.
- Image principale (Main image) - the product's main image. The background of your images must be white, and the maximum file size is 5,000 kB.
- Marque (Brand) - the brand or manufacturer of the product.
- SKU vendeur (vendor SKU) - the product's internal unique identifier.
- Titre (Title) - the product's title. For refurbished products, the title should start with Produit Reconditionné. The minimum number of characters allowed is 10.
- Price - the regular sales price. If a discount price is set, Price becomes the 'discounted from' price. Enter a numeric decimal value and do not include the currency.
- Prix public conseillé (en € TTC) - the value for this attribute must be the same as in the Price attribute.
The following offer attributes are common for Mirakl-based channels:
- Leadtime to shipment - the number of days before you ship the product.
- Offer state - the product's condition.
- Minimum quantity alert - map this attribute to receive a notification from ChannelEngine if your stock drops the threshold defined.
- Logistic class - your optional shipping class. Make sure to map it using the marketplace’s codes, not the labels visible in the front-end. These codes vary per marketplace. Below you can find the codes used by this marketplace:
Carrier mapping is not required on Alltricks. However, you can map your carrier to a specific list of carriers maintained by Alltricks. This allows for working tracking code links in the back-end, as well as for the buyer. If your default carrier is missing, please contact Alltricks.
Alltricks requires the prices to be submitted in euros. If you do not have pricing attributes in euros, you must set a currency conversion.
If you have problems with products not appearing on Mirakl-based channels – especially if you are trying to create products –, check the Listed products section for more information.
You can either filter on Channel status (Invalid for all products that ChannelEngine has not exported, such as products with an empty EAN or products that currently do not exist on the channel) or use the Validation and feedback tab to see all known errors for specific products.
You can see detailed status reports in their Mirakl back-end. These reports contain specific errors if a product or product offer cannot be created. To find them, go to My inventory, Import from file, Track offer imports/Track product imports. By hovering over the 'i' under the Status section, you can see how many products in the file were processed correctly and how many had errors, etc.
If there are errors, the last column shows a downloadable file in which they are listed. The same goes for the product file import, but this can contain multiple files because processing goes through several systems. There is also a manual check of your submitted content, which, once approved, goes to staging as well. Note that you need to map as much as possible to prevent products from not being created.
How often does each task run on Mirakl-based channels?
By default, Mirakl-based channels follow the schedule below:
|Export product data to channel||every 60 minutes|
|Export product offers to channel||every 15 minutes|
|Import product offers from channel||every 15 minutes|
|Import orders from channel||every 15 minutes|
|Export order shipments to channel||every 15 minutes|
|Export returns to channel||every 30 minutes|