INNO: discount setup
About this article
This article describes how to set up and delete discounts on the INNO marketplace.
Table of contents
To learn how to set up discounts on INNO, refer to the Mirakl-based channels: configuring discount prices article.
There are two approaches to delete discounts from INNO: the first involves deleting data from an Excel file (XLS) with the offers; and the second removes the discounted offers from your product selection. Both are described below, along with what you should keep in mind when choosing one of the approaches.
- On the INNO channel, go to Mappings, Offer mappings.
- Under the Optional settings, locate the Discount price field. Set this attribute to Not mapped.
- Log into your Mirakl account.
- Go to My inventory.
- Go to the Offer list.
- Under the + Add an offer button, click the export icon (indicated as a notepad file with an arrow pointing right). This generates an XLS file containing all your current offers.
- Open the XLS and delete everything below the Discount price column.
- Go to My inventory, Import from file.
- Import the adjusted file to your Mirakl account.
- Go to Mappings on your INNO channel.
- Go to the Offer mappings tab.
- Under the Optional settings, locate the Discount price field.
- Set this attribute to Not mapped.
- Go to the Product selection tab and delete whatever discounted products you need to delete from the offer.
- Check if the deleted products have indeed been deleted from your store on INNO.
- Return to the Product selection tab on ChannelEngine and add the deleted products again.