Amazon: how to find the Inventory and Processing Report
Table of content
How to find the Inventory Report(s)
How to find the Processing Report(s)
When exporting offers and content to Amazon, two reports are created:
- Inventory report - lists the exported products and their data (the amount of stock or price for example).
- Processing report - lists whether products got processed successfully. For the products that did not get processed successfully, this file includes Amazon's feedback on the failed export.
How to find the Inventory report(s)
To find and download the Inventory report(s):
- Hover your mouse over Inventory and click Inventory reports.
- Navigate to the report that you want to see and click Download.
- You can download different reports and apply a filter.
How to find the Processing Report
To find and download the Processing report(s):
- Hover your mouse over Inventory and click Add products via upload.
- Navigate to the report you want to see and click Download your processing report.
- The reports with Complete Drafts are the ones that contain errors.
- Once you have downloaded a report its best to open it with a program such as OpenOffice. This program allows you to separate the columns upon opening the file, making it easier to read the information. The files show how many records (products) have been processed and how many have been processed successfully. There is a column for the SKU, the error code, the error-type, and the error-message.
Please be aware that there are a lot of different error codes and messages, sometimes the message can refer to a different attribute name then is visible in ChannelEngine. For example, for Amazon IT you can receive the following feedback: The Funzionalità principali field contains an invalid value. In ChannelEngine the field 'Funzionalità principali' is called 'Punti eleco' as that is the name as is used in the Amazon template we have to use. If you can not find the correct attribute that you see in the error-message, you can always contact our support team.
Article is closed for comments.