ChannelEngine: why are my orders imported multiple times?
About this article
This article explains why orders can be imported multiple times on ChannelEngine.
Many marketplaces have separate instances on ChannelEngine (e.g.: you can add both bol.com Netherlands and bol.com Belgium channels). The same goes for channels like Beslist, fonQ and several others.
If you want to add many of those channels, make sure to have separate accounts for each of them, and fill out the correct credentials for each individual account. If you fill out the same credentials for more than one of those channels, they all retrieve the same open orders – resulting in duplicate orders.
Examples of channels for which this applies
- bol.com supports individual bol.com accounts for the Netherlands (NL) and Belgium (BE), as well as the option for a combined account. In case of a combined account, make sure to only add one bol.com plugin for both NL as BE.
- All Mirakl channels with multiple countries (e.g.: fonQ and Afound).
Examples of channels for which this does not apply
- Miinto uses generic credentials, so orders are automatically split per country.
- Amazon also uses generic credentials, so orders are automatically split per country.
- All single-country channels or single-country plugins (e.g.: V&D, Kaufland, Spartoo, eBay, Cdiscount, Wish, Back Market, Allegro, etc.).