ChannelEngine: how can I reset or change my password?
About this article
This article describes the processes involved in resetting and changing your ChannelEngine password.
Once your ChannelEngine account is created, you receive an email from email@example.com containing a link to set up a password. This link is valid for 24 hours.
If you fail to set up a password within 24 hours, you can request a new password reset email. This is also the way to go if you lost your ChannelEngine password.
How to reset your password
- Go to the login screen on ChannelEngine and click Forgot password?.
- Enter your email address in the Email field and click Request.
- An email is sent to the email address you entered, containing a link to set up a new password.
How to change your password
If you already have access to ChannelEngine, but want to change your password, you can do so in the account settings.
- Log in to ChannelEngine and click your profile name at the top right.
- Click Change password.
- On the Change password page, enter your current and new passwords. Note that you must enter your new password twice, to make sure you typed it correctly. You can also generate a safe password automatically.
- Save your new password in a safe location, such as a password manager.
- Click Update.
If you have a different email address or if you do not have a user account assigned to your email address, get in touch with your customer success manager or a member of ChannelEngine's Support team.